Skip to main content

more high school high art



there's something so embarrassing about these doodles of mine from junior high and high school that i've been posting on here lately (like the melodrama and how I made it look like this one was copyrighted in the title square), but sometimes i see some other girl's art from when she was  a teenager and it has so many similarities to things i've done, it makes me feel like "aw!  that's sweet and funny" or when i'm in a less charitable mood, feel jealous that i didn't share my similar thing w/ the world first. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia Haiku

  Nostalgia Haiku Pee Wee’s Playhouse song Her smell returns and her laugh We’d watched since show one

Grand Rapids, Michigan by Robin Crane

  I am at a mental hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I had never been to this city before. My room is right next to  the bay of telephones. I feel sad hearing so many patients start conversations with their friends or family and then so soon say,  "Oh, you have to go? Well...goodbye."

Birthday Card Book

IN keeping with the more than usual focus on my mom, who passed away almost a year ago now,  here is a book she made me for my 14th birthday.