Skip to main content

A Brief Photo-Journal of the Past Year Spent in Central Michigan by Robin Crane

 July 2025 - August 2026




Picnic Benches at Henry Fine Park in East Lansing

Late Summertime in the Pinecrest Neighborhood

in East Lansing (above and below)


Lansing


a pink-tinged living room in Leslie



Blanchette Drive Autumn Tree

Christmas Lights Across the street from my Aunt's House


Lansing Travelodge off W. Saginaw Highway, Where I Lived the Week before Christmas



The Denny's next to the Travelodge


U-haul Parking Lot in Williamston right
before a Summer Thunderstorm

Lansing Mall Cinema/Lansing Mall West
(1984-2014)

Former Sears Auto Center Service Station (built 1954) Transformed into Drive-Thru Lab Services Where I Got Blood Drawn
 
Late Summer in Williamston

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Rapids, Michigan by Robin Crane

  I am at a mental hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I had never been to this city before. My room is right next to  the bay of telephones. I feel sad hearing so many patients start conversations with their friends or family and then so soon say,  "Oh, you have to go? Well...goodbye."

Nostalgia Haiku

  Nostalgia Haiku Pee Wee’s Playhouse song Her smell returns and her laugh We’d watched since show one

Birthday Card Book

IN keeping with the more than usual focus on my mom, who passed away almost a year ago now,  here is a book she made me for my 14th birthday.