|Jeff Goldblum, 1985|
Hello Dear Readers,
I've been on Sweetheart Redux hiatus lately, my attention having been called away from by me Tumblr blog God Is Dead.
I don't actually know if I'm doing Tumblr right or whatevs but assuming I am, the Tumblr project is a nice way to quickly show off little treasures that don't usually see the light of day, so far -- "found" photos that friends and my mom have given to me over the years, knowing that I collect them. Mostly, these have been bought at thrift stores and flea markets, I think. For a while, I used to feel uneasy when I'd think about this collection of old photos, because I have a lot of them, and they are such lovely historical artifacts but at the same time, they just add to a general sense of secondhand clutter that I carry around with me from place to place. So it's a relief to be actually getting some use out of the photos.
I'm back on good old sweetheart redux this morning, however, to share a gem that I found on an old disc this morning. I was looking for something I worked on in grad school, and instead I stumbled on this useful list, penned in October 2009. I was unemployed at the time, so there's that.
Who Would Win in a Fight?
1. Robin Williams VS. Steve Martin
2. Bill Cosby VS. Robert Deniro
3. Snoop Dog VS. Osama Bin Laden
4. George Clooney VS. Owen Wilson
5. Jeff Goldbloom VS. Mel Gibson
6. Michael Jordon VS. Michael Phelps
7. Martha Stewart VS. Rachel Rey
8. Sean Penn VS. John Travolta
9. David Letterman VS. Kareem Abdul Jabar
10. Seth Rogan VS. Lars Ulrich
11. Dakota Fanning VS. Ashley Olson
12. John Cusak VS. Samuel L. Jackson
13. Jude Law VS. James Franco