Sunday, March 31, 2013

Healthy Body Zine Excerpts

Hi dolls,
Last time I posted one of my old zines it was the final addition of the zine I did throughout high school, Sweetheart.  In college I took a zine break for awhile and then I put out one based on the Boss's Dancing In the Dark lyrics, but that was written in the eye of the storm of a hurricane of self-exploitation of my vulnerability, so it's too gross for me to read and I'm sure would be for you too.  Then in I think the spring of 1998 or thereabouts I stopped drinking etc for a few months and The Healthy Body was written during that (boring) time of my life.  But it also sort of grosses me out/embarrasses me to read, so here are just a few pages that I kind of like. 
KissKiss,
Princess Robin




  

3 comments:

  1. NES Health research suggests that the Human Body Field (HBF) is responsible for regulating and integrating the physical, chemical, mental, emotional, energetic and memory aspects of the physical body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, "the healthy body" was more of an ironic title, but thanks (?) for your input.

    ReplyDelete