Saturday, September 12, 2009

a Mad Lib We Did Tonight: "Samson & Delilah"

Samson & Delilah (a tragic dialogue)
Delilah: Sam Samson! will you stop doing those itchy excercises?

Samson: Listen, Delilah. I have to keep my scumsuckers in shape. After all, i'm the strongest penguin in the tribe.

Delilah: Well, you look sexy. Look at the way your hair hangs down over your condom machine.

Samson: I've been busy. Yesterday I had to kill 10,000 Philistines with the jawbone of a panda bear.

Delilah: Sheisty fuckface! you promised to take me to a robust party tonight!

Samson: okay. So I'll tickle my hair.

Delilah: I'll do it for you. Now just here on this penis-head and I'll give you a silver haircut.

Samson: Okay.

Delilah: There. Your eyeball is nice and short. How do you feel?

Samson: Clammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment